- All Deposit and withdrawal processing time are subject to banking availability.
- The bank account holder name and the registered Nutz Club account name must be identical to ensure successful deposit and withdrawal of funds.
- Due to Anti-Money Laundering provisions, withdrawals are only to be paid to individual bank accounts with the same REGISTERED name.
- All Maximum transaction amount is based on daily basis.
- All figures are in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) / Singapore Dollar (SGD).
|Transaction Type||Banking Method||Transaction Limit (MYR)||Processing Time|
|Deposit||ATM / CDM / Bank Transfer / Internet Banking||MYR 30||MYR 100,000||5 Minutes|
|Withdrawal||Bank Transfer||MYR 50||MYR 50,000||5 Minutes (below MYR 10,000)
50 Minutes (above MYR 10,000)
/ 24 Hours
- Please note that we do not accept any deposit via cheques.
- Please keep the bank transaction receipt or transaction reference number for verification purposes.
- Deposit via Interbank GIRO transfer takes 24 hours or the next business day to process (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays).
- We may require relevant documents for verification purposes before processing any withdrawals from your player account.
- Withdrawals will only be approved and release into the member’s bank account, which has the same name as the one registered at Nutz Club.
- Members must fulfill the stated bonus rollover requirement prior to withdrawal.
- Members who did not accept any bonus must fulfill a rollover of 1 time of their total deposit prior to withdrawal.
- Withdrawals to third party bank accounts are not allowed.
- Please be inform that large withdrawal amounts might take longer processing time.